Friday, December 16, 2016

class evalution

prompt

1 . what did i like about this class . i liked when mr haymore talked cause i went to sleep.i liked when we had free time cause i played my favorite game. i also liked the time when he call my computer number and i got a chocolate.i realy liked about this class is just being able to chill out

2 . thing i didnt like about this class is that when mr haymore got repetitive . he keep on saying the same thing but it s cool tho he gets hes message across . i also didnt like the time were we have a time limite to write our stuff i think we should have more time to write what we want to write .

3 . what can be improved in this class i think we should have better typing thing t type not just typing prompt . more hand on typing stuff the typing tutor is not enough . we can have more free time to do thing that we like . like playing games and thing like that
  1. A highlight for me in this class was that i always listen to the teacher and i was always doing what was asked and doing my work. But i know i have more highlights i just don't know what else.
  2.  Yes, i really did my best and tried really hard. Even though i am not good at typing or writing things down i know that i tried and gave everything i had in this computer class.
  3.  Sometimes i am reading, writing, and reporting my life planning goals. I know that if i finish my homework faster i can write, read, and report my life planning goals i just have to try hard and always do my life planning goals.
  4.  I am not ready to be committed a CTR person because i am still not a ctr person i need like 30% more to get to be a CTR person 24/7 and i know that i can do it and improve myself

No comments:

Post a Comment